Friday, August 1, 2008

Up North in Crosslake, MN






This past weekend I took the kids to my grandparents cabin for 3 days. Josh had to work-he's quite buys there these days, so I decided to head up there since my parents would also be there. Dad flew my mom and their dog, Olive up to Brainard and were picked up by my grandparents. I drove the 4 hours up but it wasn't bad with the DVD player. It was an exhausting few days but worth it, I think:)


Highlights from trip:

-Nat fell off the dock

-Colin hit 3 cars in one stroke playing minigolf

-Ryan caught 4 sunnies, Colin got 1 northern

-We had ice cream cones with surprise jellybeans at the bottom

2 comments:

~Steph said...

Aren't weekends at the cabin the best?? Our kids are building some great memories!!

joshalicia said...

They sure are! I love that they have the exact same place to visit that I did so we have the same memories too.